Every Friday afternoon, we go live in our Facebook group to answer questions from our students and give playing & practice tips.
Topics covered included:
- What Aaryan found hardest to master when he was a beginner
- Aaryan’s first performance aged just 7!
- When he discovered he wanted to become a serious musician (clue: it wasn’t at age 7)
- Why having clear goals are critical to keep motivation high
- Similarities between playing metal & jazz
- Why drums are a good instrument to learn alongside guitar
- How to play triplets properly
- The unquantifiable benefits of playing in a band (+ how much fun it is!)
- G4 Guitar Method vs Grades
- Why Aaryan wanted to become a guitar teacher
A must-watch for parents of younger students or anyone interested in the journey one student took from being a complete beginner to training to be a guitar teacher within 10 years.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified of more Q&A’s, student performances & bonus content from our teachers!